There is a certain excitement about an open-ended game such as MineCraft, and to have a similar experience on Windows Phone is pretty good also.
SurvivalCraft, which we have covered previously and which is under very active development, has recieved an update making the universe even more rich.
Version 1.1 brings:
- Torches, lamps and improved lighting system
- Configurable controls sensitivities and autojump
- Configurable brightness
- Recipaedia, an encyclopaedia of all crafting recipes
- Many more new tools
- Many more crafting recipes
- More minerals to find and mine
- Tools now wear out and break
- Craftable chest to store your items
- Sleeping and changing respawn point
- You can now save a screenshot to pictures library