Built specifically for the windows phone, Surv allows you to create and participate in quick polls on things that interest you.
You can ask fun “What would you rather” questions, get the community’s feedback on something you are trying to decide on, or get the public opinion on a specific topic.
You can also send a private poll to a friend to get their opinion.
Here is how Surv works:
- You can ask a question, tag it in a category, add up to three choices and optionally attach an image by using your camera roll or taking a new photo.
- You can choose to post the new poll either to a friend to get their opinion privately or publicly to get feedback from the community.
- Surv has three different listing views:
- Sent: where you can view the polls that you created
- Received: where you can view polls sent privately to you
- Public: where you can see public polls.
- You can also browse by a specific category so that you can view and participate in topics you like.
- Additionally, you can filter the different listing views by a specific user by clicking on their name.
- The app comes with live tiles and push notifications which lets you keep up with your activities.
- You can easily participate in a poll by tapping a choice!
So whether you would like to get your friend’s feedback on a place to go to, or ask the community about something you like, do it with Surv!