Dedicated Windows Phone browser Surfy has been updated to version 5.18.3.
The popular multi-tabbed browser features desktop-like tabs, password protection, mobile optimization, voice search and more.
In the latest update brings fixes for HTML5 games not installing , and HTML5 Games no longer shows tabs when dragging.
The search page is now also no longer virtualized.
The full list of features include:
- Desktop like tabs
- Mobile optimization, which can reduce data usage down to as little as 20%
- Passcode protection. Protect your browsing from prying eyes by locking Surfy with a passcode
- Shake to refresh
- Voice Search (WP 8.1)
- Save and Share downloaded files (WP 8.1)
- Export downloaded files to SD Card
- Export any file to Media Library
- Download YouTube videos
- Private browsing
- Themable Panoramic hub with customizable background image
- Share links via NFC
- Save Passwords and Logins
- Desktop mode
- Download manager with foreground and background downloads
- Multiple search providers: Google Bing DuckDuckGo Yahoo! Baidu
- Searchable history
- Clear cookies and cache with history.
- Private browsing at start-up
- Set desktop or reading mode for individual tabs
- Share pages via Email SMS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & NFC
- Voice commands launch favorites and well known pages
- Night dimmer
- Listen to pages with Surfy’s amazing multilingual text to speech engine
- Save images & open links via context menu
- Find on Page
- Customize tabs and application bar colors
- Pin pages to the Launch Pad
- And much much more…
Find the updated app in the Windows Store here.
See screen shots of the app below: