When a creative is on the go, they never know when they will cross paths with inspiration. Sketchable was created for the sole purpose of capturing these moments. Sketchable was designed to take full advantage of modern hardware, making it the fastest and most responsive sketching application possible. This is beautifully complimented by the UI’s mantra, artistic expression without limitation.
Sketchable provides the best creative digital journaling experience on the market. It is the only professional windows store art application with Layers. Whether you import an image, snap a photo, or start from a blank canvas, Sketchable puts the creative options in your hands. No matter the context, Sketchable is the perfect app to breathe life into your ideas. The elegant interface is designed to get the most out of each device and fast fluid brushes allow for an uninterrupted workflow.
- Layers – Add, Place, Paste, Rearrange, transform, and merge layers.
- Create the highest resolution journals possible on your device with personalized names, covers, and sizes ranging common screen sizes, hard copy sizes, up to 4k on the x64.
- Adaptive UI that adapts to touch, mice, and stylus input.
- Photoshop PSD Export. Move your mobile work into a industry standard desktop application.
- Brushes – Choose between eight different tools to create the perfect effect. The Brush and Eraser come free.
- Stroke Preview – Make quick adjustments or delve into the numerous controls of each tool. Advanced features are available advanced features are available after any purchase.
- Color Pots – store up to 12 unique colors for quick access.
- Color Picker – make adjustments to hue, value, and saturation while navigating to your ideal color or simply use the dropper to select one, with this in-app purchase.
- Over a dozen custom paper textures to tweak while using textured painting tools.
- Undo history that is persistent, and at least 12 deep.
- Import/Export – Import journals, images, and tool presets from your computer or the web and export them just as easily.
- Mulitool Stylus Eraser – can assume the identity of any available tool when contact occurs with the tool icon.
- Stylus PolyEraser – allows for quick removal of areas with a simple press and hold via the eraser end of the stylus.
- Sharing – Post your ideas, creations, and images for everyone to see without ever leaving Sketchable.
- Camera – Snap a series of photos into a journal for instant editing and annotations.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts for fast navigation.
- GPU accelerated tools and canvas fuel the smoothest interactions.
- Page info includes a running count of the operations performed on each page. Amaze yourself with the details behind each creation.
- Brush Cursor feedback to allow for precise interactions prior to contact.
Download it here from Windows Store for free. Don’t get too excited, you need to buy tools individually. Each tool costs $1.99 while color picker costs $2.99. If you are really into sketching, you can buy the whole bundle for $11.99.