SureRC is a powerful remote administration tool for managing fleet of mobile devices out in the field. Once SureRC is installed and started on a mobile device, an administrator can take full control of the device. Administrator can see the device screen and can use the desktop mouse and keyboard to interact with the mobile device. Any freely available or third-party VNC viewer program like RealVNC can be used to connect to the mobile device over a TCP/IP network such as WiFi, GPRS, 3G, Wired or ActiveSync.
- Take full control of your Windows Mobile devices when they are in the field
- Compatible with most VNC viewer programs such as RealVNC
- Supports connections to VNC viewers (avoid firewall problems on the device side)
- Faster screen update on slow networks with ZRLE Compression
- VNC Authentication support
- Enhance security with VPN
- SureRC is supported on windows mobile devices running WM 5.0, WM 6.0, WM 6.1 and WM 6.5.
Aimed at enterprise, a 50 license pack costs $945, with a free SureRC trial available at the company website 42gears.com/surerc.