SuperTube, the YouTube client which does so much more, has been updated to version 2.0.
The app, now fully Mango-fied, now supports both the ability to record and upload videos to YouTube, background uploading and downloading videos, fast app switching and much more.
The full list of new features include:
- Record videos and upload it to YouTube (Resume broken uploads support)
- Choose and order the sections in the main page
- Select channel to push notification
- Add playlist, inbox, my video
- Background uploads and downloads
- Loading list more quickly
- Inbox push notification
- Fast App Switching (FAS)
Basic functions include:
- Download YouTube videos (supports resume broken downloads)
- Sync the downloaded videos with your PC by installing a client on your PC. (Link of the client and documentation: http://supertube.codeplex.com)
- Subscriptions, favorites and search support
- Nearby video: view the videos near your location
- View channels by metro model
- Comment in small screens while playing videos; Full screen in 16:9 or 4:3
- Play the sound of the video under lock
- Custom background
- Local player allows you to play a custom playlist or play all videos
- Video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email
- Multi-Language and Multi-region support
The app is a free upgrade, but the developers suggest you reinstall after uninstalling the app, due to all the changes that have occurred.
All users of trial and full version can watch videos in HQ and HD for free. Trial version contains advert, and limits users to download 3 videos successfully. The full version removes all adverts, and can download videos without limit.
SuperTube can be found in Marketplace here