Straw, the beautiful polling app for Windows Phone recently picked up a major update which introduced a handful of new features such as “StrawCast” and a new design for the app. Alongside the new goodies, the update also packed some bugs as expected. However, the engineering team over at Straw has pushed out a new update to fix the known bugs. Here’s the changelog for the latest update for Straw:
- Ability to zoom on picture questions by tapping on picture
- Long poll questions now render properly in voting screen
- Dismiss StrawCast™ polls without “are you sure” dialog
- Fixed Windows Account auth & voting bug
- Numerous other bug fixes and enhancements
For those unfamiliar with Straw, it’s a polling app for Windows Phone, Android, as well as iOS that lets you host polls very easily. The Windows Phone app for Straw has a gorgeous design and includes a bunch of features. The app allows you to register with your Microsoft, Twitter or Facebook account and you can also create your own Straw account. Overall, the app includes a decent number of polling features and offers a great user experience, in my opinion.
The latest update for Straw, version 220.127.116.11 is now live on the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from here!