RTS game Star Wars: Commander is now in the Windows Phone Store.
In the game you have to lead your troops to victory by building a base, recruit an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe.
Players will rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander and invade enemy territory.
The game features:
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
The game is free, but features in-app purchases.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.
See the video trailer below: