Steam has pushed out a small update to its Windows Phone app on the Windows Store. This is the first update for the app, which means it doesn’t introduce any new features and it only comes with some improvements for the initial release. With the latest update, you’ll notice that Steam has polished some parts of the user interface – for example, the hamburger looks slightly better and the typography throughout the app seems to be improved as well. In addition to this, Steam probably made some performance enhancements, which is why the app feels slightly faster with the latest update.
For those who don’t know, the Steam app features:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication;
- Send and confirm trades with friends;
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory;
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales;
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
You can get Steam on your Windows Phone from the link below.