Staples is the world’s largest office products company and it has hundreds of retail stores in the US. Recently, they have started a new program on their website called Microsoft Match. Microsoft Match allows consumers to choose the best device which suits them in six quick questions. Staples asks users to answer the following questions and recommends devices based on the answers.
- Do you mostly surf the internet and check email?
- Do you put your device to work with Microsoft Office?
- Will you be editing photos and graphics?
- Do you work on video editing, CAD or visual design?
- Do you use your device when you’re on the go?
- Do you prefer a touch screen?
Check out yourself here.