Most of us will rarely if ever need a SSH client, but as the admin of our server I know when the site is acting up sometimes the only solution is to SSH in and delete those bulky log files.
That makes SSH a pretty specialized productivity solution, which probably explains whyÂ Tommi Pirttiniemi released the Pro version of his already good SSH Client.
The app’s features include:
- Multiple active connections
- Custom settings for every connection:
- 6 Different customizable gestures! (Flick Left, Flick Right, Flick Up, Flick Down, Double Tap and Hold)
- Customizable 9-pad to play Nethack or ADOM more easily
- Customizable App bar buttons and menu items
- Option to run command after login (like screen -rd)
- Support for Ctrl, Esc, Tab, Cursor keys, Function keys and custom combinations (ie. Escape + Left)
- Private key authentication
- Different font types and sizes
- 6 different color palettes and customizable palette!
- Customizable foreground- and background colors
- On-screen and physical keyboard support
- Runs under the lock screen
- Url parsing and instant browser view for links and return back to connection!
- Copy text to clipboard
- Paste text from clipboard (or type in text yourself)
- Portrait mode
- Pin connections as live tiles
- Backlog support
- UTF8 support
- Great performance!