Slack beta app just got updated in Windows Phone Store with the much awaited file upload feature. Also, there are bug fixes related to app resuming, tiles and more. Find the full change log below.
Release notes for Version 2015.923.0.0 (September 23rd, 2015):
- Better handling of connectivity changes and app resuming. We still have work to do so it’s faster & more reliable, but this should be an improvement
- Properly notifiying the users if authentication settings changed and a re-login in required
- Badges and tiles clear more frequently
- By popular demand, file uploads
- Until full native profile editing is added, a link to the web version of the profile editor has been added to Settings
- Messages cannot be sent while disconected. In the future we plan to have better handling for queueing messages to be sent, but for now the send button should be disabled when there isn’t a connection available.
- Performance improvements
- Auto-complete for mentions and emoji
- Slack commands
- Animated gifs – We love them, but unfortunately support is lacking in the Windows Phone image control. We’re working on a solution. ?
- Adding reactions & emoji picker
- Starring and viewing starred items
- Mulit-team support
- Offline support
The app is available for free in the Windows Phone Store, and you can grab it from here.