Slack beta app for Windows Phone devices today received an update in Store to version 2016.726.1901.0. This update includes an updated profile page with a larger profile picture and lots of bug fixes. Find the full change log below.
- An updated profile page with a larger profile picture so you can enjoy even more of your teammate’s faces while on the move.
- In rare cases the app would hang on the channel loading screen, seemingly intending to do that forever. We’ll never find out if it would actually hang forever, now: because we fixed it.
- In multiple scenarios we ran a risk of encountering a null state for no good reason. We’re doing our best to never touch that void again.
- Some pictures were just big for low memory devices and caused unpleasant errors. And no image. You should now get less error, more image.
- Sometimes you would like to remove people from group messages, not only add new ones. We understand. You can now do that again.
- The screen for inviting users to channels, private channels or group messages always showed the same header. We changed it so that the header actually makes sense now.
- Improved indication for image downloads. So you know when the image landed on your device.
- Windows Insiders on the fast ring experience an unusual high level of crashes. Downgrade or opt out of Windows insiders for a more reliable experience.