Slack beta app just got updated in Windows Phone Store with support for more emojis, improved group messaging support and more. Also, there are bug fixes related to loading messages and more. Find the full change log below.
Release notes for Version 2015.1110.0.0 (November 10th, 2015)
- Adding reactions with a fancy emoji picker
- Updated emoji set and skin tone display support (includes recently added emoji, falls back to images where Windows Phone doesn’t include support)
- Slash commands with auto-complete
- Improved support for integrations
- Improved group message support
- Channel list sorting and grouping updates
- Scrolling performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where single channel guests had trouble loading messages
- Fixed an issue where links in messages weren’t preserving query strings
- Fixed some message rendering issues with overlapping text
- Fixed an issue where some users could not create channels
- Minor UI enhancements & clean up
- Messages cannot be sent while disconected. In the future we plan to have better handling for queueing messages sent, but for now the send button should be disabled when there isn’t a connection available.
The app is available for free in the Windows Phone Store, and you can grab it from here.