Slack beta app for Windows Phone devices was updated yesterday in Windows Store to version 2017.314.0.0 with bug fixes. This update fixes the live tile bug which used to keep your most recent mention on display. Also, opening push notifications from thread replies no longer throws an error message. Find the full change log below.
- Slack Beta live tile used to keep your most recent mention on display. No good; now fixed. Pin the app and start fresh every time.
- Sent a message with a link attached? You can (now) edit and delete the message, as you might have expected to be able to do all the time.
- We brought you to a blank message screen after backing out of your threaded messages. You’ll now be returned to your regular channel.
- Opening push notifications from thread replies should no longer throw a nasty error message.
- Some channel history was unreachable and therefore unreadable. This was inconceivable and unbelievable, but undeniably rectifiable, so we fixed it.