Slack just sent out an update to their Windows Phone app. The update does not bring any new features, but does bring a variety of fixes which will hopefully make the app less frustrating to use.
Here’s the full change log below:
- Fixed an issue where auto-completion would sometimes cause an error
- Fixed an issue where trying to send a message after resuming the app could result in duplicate messages being sent
- Fixed an issue where a user’s profile didn’t always display the correct local time
- Fixed an issue with scrolling when entering a really long message
- Better error handling
- Minor UI enhancements & clean up
Download Slack for Windows Phone from the link below.