Microsoft today updated their Skype for Android app with lots of new features. You can now save video messages received on Skype to your gallery. They have also improved search and Moji experience. Read the full change log below.
New features in Skype 6.11 for Android:
- Manage conversations – Long tap on a contact or chat in the Recents tab to bring up a toolbar to delete, mark as read, or mute notifications
- Save video messages – When you record or receive a memorable video message that you want to keep, just tap on it to save it to your phone’s photo gallery
- Share with groups – Share photos from your photo gallery directly to a Skype group conversation. Additionally, in group chats, you can tap on images and files to forward them to another contact or group.
- Upgraded Mojis – Received a cool Moji? Just tap on it to forward it to another friend or to a group. Also, Mojis don’t automatically play again when you forward them, you can decide if you want to play it again by tapping on it.
- Enhanced search – Search for conversation content, in addition to contacts and group names
Update it here from Play Store.