The SkyDrive app has received a minor update to version 3.0.2.
The app allows users to:
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Upload photos or videos from your phone.
- Share your files and photos – send a link in email or get a link you can copy and paste.
- Manage your files – move, delete, rename, or create new folders.
- Search your SkyDrive files and folders.
Unlike most Microsoft updates this one comes with a changelog, which merely states:
New in version 3.0.2:
- Bug fixes.
Have any of our reader’s long-standing SkyDrive app issues been resolved? Let us know below.
The app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks S.M.A.Sithick for the tip.