Last month, Skycure announced that it is working to integrate its Skycure platform with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) that will help organizations to make sure devices are risk-free and secure before accessing corporate resources. Today, Skycure and Microsoft announced the general availability of this integration. This integration makes it easy for organizations to apply Skycure’s threat detection as an additional input into Intune’s device compliance settings, giving Intune dynamic control over access to corporate resources and data based on Skycure’s real-time analysis. Once a threat is detected, Skycure immediately applies on-device protections and notifies Intune to enforce device status changes and conditional access controls to ensure that corporate data stays protected.
Skycure and EMS integration offer the following advantages:
- Seamless integration with Microsoft EMS
- Holistic, multi-layered mobile security with real-time, risk-based conditional acces
- Stand-alone protection above and beyond the integrated protections with the EMM
- Enterprise-grade, public app that doesn’t require sideloading for easy deployment and maintenance
- Negligible impact on user experience, performance, or battery
- Massive, crowd-sourced mobile threat intelligence engine with the ability to anticipate zero-day threats, and visibility into millions of legitimate and malicious apps, and benign and suspicious networks
- The advantage of Skycure’s unparalleled cybersecurity research, which has uncovered a number of the most well-known mobile vulnerabilities and malicious exploits
Andrew Conway, General Manager of Product Marketing for Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security added, “Mobile threat defense is becoming an important need in the enterprise, but it can be tricky to protect devices that are used for a mix of personal and professional activities. Skycure’s integration with Microsoft EMS provides protection for a wide range of devices that access corporate data, while making it as easy as possible for IT teams to configure.”
Learn more about this integration here.