Ratrod Studios has just released popular skating game Skateboard Party 2 to the Windows Phone Store.
The game features 8 new locations where you can demonstrate your skills and land sick combos. It also now features online multiplayer mode where you can challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards.
You can upgrade your board, and customize your outfits, trucks and wheels with real brands including items from Powell & Peralta, Bones, Golden Dragon and Tork Trux.
- Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other skaters online.
- New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
- Learn over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive skateboard locations to ride including a trailer park, army base, shopping mall, ski resort, campus, funfair beach and a big open city.
- Customize your skater or board with tons of exclusive content including outfits, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands.
- Play often to gain experience and upgrade your skater’s attributes.
- Share your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Extended Soundtrack featuring songs from Voice of Addiction, Sink Alaska, Beta, Hitplay!, Moovalya, We Outspoken and Melodic in Fusion.
- Ability to purchase experience points using in-app purchases.
The game is $1.99 without a free trial and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See a video demo after the break.