Yesterday we posted that Hertz has released an app for Windows Phone 7, and a reader reminded us that another major car rental company has also recently joined Marketplace.
Sixt is in over 100 countries and has over 175,000 vehicles at about 4,000 service points around the world.
Released a week ago, the SIXT rent a car app is possible a bit more attractive than Hertzâ€™s app and features:
- Select your hire car out of all vehicle categories, vans, trucks and top offer included
- Quickly find what you are looking for by using filters
- Book Sixt Express or Sixt Corporate rates
- The station finder will show you the nearest Sixt location via GPS or have a look for a specific location by manual search
- Use the login-assistant in order to simplify creating your user profile
- Speed up your pickup by showing the generated barcode at the Sixt station
- Keep track of your reservations while mobile: have a look at your reservation history
- Cancel your reservation on the go if your plans have changed
- Feedback function: questions on reservations, customer service and technical support
As usual the app is free and can be found in Marketplace here.
Thanks The Person for the tip.