Shopper Calc is a quick tool to help keep track of your shopping total. Shopper Calc will calculate the running total with or without tax for each category, and for items in or out your purchase.
With four preset categories, the ability to add more yourself and for you to define your local tax rates for any of them, you can get as close to the cost for your current shopping trip. Re-assurance.
At a leisurely pace or for a quick run, open up Shopper Calc and start dumping prices and/or detailed item descriptions. It’ll re-calculate taxes for each category when changed and lets you keep a happy mind knowing you’re within budget.
With the ability to save and review lists, you can always keep a track on your previous shopping lists and shopping carts! Create your list now, update your pricing later. Go back and edit, with more features to come, it’s a must have tool!
This IS a free, ad-supported app. However there is an in app purchase to do away with them for $0.99. Additionally this one IAP opens up:
– Tax Search by zip-code (US-only)
– More custom categories.
– More items per list.
Want to give it a try? Scan the QR code below, or click the link here to get to the store!
Features & Changelog:
Please submit any bugs via feedback!
– This is a large back-end update, setting the foundation of many new features to come!
– Set a max price for each list if needed with appropriate warnings.
– An auto-save feature’s now available.
– Backup your lists and tax rates to OneDrive and restore on any Windows Phone device.
– New shortcut tiles to quickly add new lists on the go!
– Now you can pin any list to the start screen, any list changes update the Live Tile.
– You can now save the final receipt cost for each list and compare later on.
– New animations throughout the app for a less jarring experience.
– Lots of additional UI tweaks to allow for a better UX.
– With the background changes, lot’s of old bugs are now squashed.
Wow, lots of updates! And you all know what? More to come! Support the devs, ideas, feedback or even go adfree!
Note: There’s been an extensive testing, but there’s a large framework change, so small surprises may pop-up, please email or message us to help the effort!