We already know that Service Bus Messaging and Azure Event Hubs will become available next month in the new Azure portal. In the past, Service Bus Messaging, Event Hubs and Service Bus Relay all shared a common namespace. So, a new change related to namespaces is aimed at simplifying things and improving performance. Service Bus Messaging, Event Hubs and Service Bus Relay will no longer share a common namespace. Newly created namespaces mean that if you use each service, you should create a namespace for each.
Change to be expected,
- Beginning in August 2016, Service Bus Messaging and Azure Event Hubs will be available in the new Azure portal.
- When Messaging and Event Hubs become available, newly created namespaces will be unique to the corresponding service. For example, Event Hubs will have an Event Hubs only namespace, and not support messaging or Relay. If you want to use each service, you will need to create a namespace for each.
- For Event Hubs customers that also used messaging, you will not be able to see your Event Hubs listed under your namespaces.
- In late October 2016, Relay will be available on the new Azure portal.
- All of these services will be in preview until at least late October 2016.
Read more about it here.