Sequencer Pro is an app that lets you create beats on your phone. This new app adds to what’s available in the free version, and greatly expands the type of loops you can create. The Pro version includes one of the most requested features, sound file import. You can now import wav files from SkyDrive or a web link to use in your compositions. New effects like Stereo Chorus, Echo, Flanger, and Reverb add even more customization to the types of music you can create.
Improvements to the workflow of loop creation were also made. A new copy/paste feature was added that removes a lot of repetition in the loop creation process. Copy/Paste can be activated by tapping and holding on the main screen. Also, pitch adjustments can now be made via an on-screen virtual keyboard.
Other new features included in the Pro version are:
- 18 more synthesizer waveforms
- 70 more synthesizer presets
- Adjustable theme color that can be set to the phone’s accent color
- Export of loops to SkyDrive in wave format
- New waveshaper effect
- Cutoff modulation target for LFO
- Volume adjustment for individual steps
- Synth note duration adjustment per step
You can download Sequencer Pro from the Windows Phone Store here:
Also, more info about Sequencer can be found at sequencer.net