Seesmic is one of the best twitter clients out there in the Zune marketplace for Windows Phone 7. When many tech blogs reviewed Seesmic (also other twitter clients), the common complaint received was the application performance in displaying tweets and scrolling through tweets in long timeline. Now Seesmic has fixed those problems to make the app much faster, along with some added features.Â They have released V1.3 which is now live in the marketplace.
Seesmicâ€™s Features include:
– Seamlessly manage multiple Twitter accounts
– Explore and save Twitter Searches and Trending Topics
– Find interesting people to follow in the Directory
– Browse Twitter Lists, share your location by Geo-tagging your updates
– Facebook support lets you see your newsfeed and your friends comments in a clear way
– Post to multiple accounts at the same time
– Share photos to the photo sharing service of your choice
New in 1.3:
– Timelines are now cached for increased loading speed
– Speed and scrolling improvements throughout the app
– Display of private and verified Twitter accounts
– Added animations and transitions
– Bug fixes
Besides this update, the application still lacks from Push notifications, running under lock screen, etc. What do you think of this update?