The most popular Pinterest app on Windows Phone, Scrapbook for Pinterest, has been redesigned to show more pins when browsing pinners you follow and has introduced a streamlined user experience when posting a pin.
In this release, we’ve addressed a few common areas of feedback from our users about their experience when using the app across the following parts of the app.
- Pinners I Follow – Instead of a scrollable list of full screen sized images, this page now uses a grid of similar to the Explore view.
- Explore – Descriptions of pins have been added to this page.
- Pinning – See a preview of your image before uploading is done.
- Lock Screen – Beautiful images from your favorite topics and people you follow alternate as lock screen images.
- Refresh button – Refresh button added to home page
- All of these changes are the direct result of feedback from our users. Thanks for using the app and keep the feedback coming.
Where Can I Get It?
Download Scrapbook for Pinterest from the Windows Phone store.