Samsung’s latest Notebook 9 series laptops is now available for order in the US starting $999. The company’s new Notebook 9 laptops are ridiculously light, and they look pretty beautiful, too. The company’s Notebook 9 device is available in two variants: a 13-inch variant, and a larger 15-inch variant.
- Ultra-light: Samsung Notebook 9 series offers ultra-portability, with the world lightest 13.3-inch Notebook 9 weighing less than 1 kilogram, offering ultimate ease and convenience when on-the-go.
- Vivid and Bright Display: The full-HD display provides superior brightness with a wide angle and low-reflective screen for a comfortable viewing experience from a variety of positions.
- Extended Battery Life: The 15-inch Notebook 9 provides battery life for up to 12 hours, and the Quick Charging feature enables users to fully charge in just 20 minutes. The 13.3-inch Notebook 9 offers up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge.
- Enhanced Security: The new security feature Security CAM allows users to take and send photos through an equipped camera to a pre-registered email in case of theft. The Pattern Log-in, Secret Screen, and Record Block features help users protect private files and information.
- Seamless Productivity: Samsung Link 2.0 and SideSync 4.0 let users access shareable content more easily and efficiently. Also, the UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certified ergonomic keyboard provides enhanced comfort and accuracy.
Samsung Notebook 9 series laptops are now on sale starting from $999 from retail stores including Samsung, B&H, and Amazon.