At WMPoweruser.com we sometimes forget about the devices which are not the top of the range offered by a manufacturer, but of course we cant always afford the extremely expensive high-end handsets available, and sometimes whats currently midrange was top of the line only last year.
One example is the Samsung Omnia Lite, which has many features of the Samsung Omnia from last year, which was one of the top handsets of 2008/2009.
Tracyandmatt.co.uk have published this unboxing video, which gives a run through of the device and user interface.
The full specs are:
Samsung Omnia Lite specification:
- Operating System – Windows Mobile 6.5
- Processor – ARM 1176 667MHz processor
- Memory – 250MB Internal
- Display – TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colours, 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches
- TouchWiz v2.0 UI
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Operating Frequency – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 3G HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- GPS Integrated with A-GPS
- microSD (TransFlash), up to 32GB
- DviX/XviD/MPEG4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player
- MP3/AAC/WMA player
- Camera – 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus
- Battery – Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Dimensions – 107 x 51.8 x 12.9 mm
- Weight – 103 grams with battery
Read more about their review of the device here.