Last month, Samsung announced Galaxy Tab Active3, a ruggedized Android tablet with improved performance when compared to its predecessor. The Galaxy Tab Active3 is MIL-STD-810H certified and it withstand drops of up to 1.5 meters and it is IP68 rated dustproof and water resistant. Today, Samsung released a new video highlighting the features of Galaxy Tab Active3, check it out below.
Other Galaxy Tab Active3 features:
- Capture Everything: The 13MP rear camera provides perfect clarity for both taking pictures or scanning detailed documents and the 5MP front camera is ideally suited to video or conference calls.
- Augmented Reality: Google ARCore is now supported and enables new augmented reality services, such as remote training.
- Quick Access: The Active Key on the side of the device allows instant access to the apps or programs used most often; great for emergency calls, scanning or Push to Talk and so much more.
- Retail Ready: Galaxy Tab Active3 is optimized for camera-based barcode scanning to help retailers easily manage inventory and scan products for purchase. The Tab Active 3 also supports NFC with EMV Level 1 for payment.
- Touch Sensitivity: When turned on in the settings, Touch Sensitivity allows professionals to continue using the Tab Active3 while wearing gloves. No more time spent taking gloves on and off.
- IP68 Certified S Pen: Perfect for signature capture and managing complex documents in gloved environments, the S-Pen is also water and dust resistant.
- Better performance: Thanks to Exynos 9810 processor, 4GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage, the new Galaxy Tab Active3 will deliver great performance.
The Tab Active3 is now available for purchase in select markets.