Key features of the handset include;
- Introducing Samsung most powerful battery yet that’ll keep you going as long as you need
- Immerse yourself in Samsung largest infinity display ever – ideal for binging on boxsets or giving presentations
- A cutting-edge processor gives you lightning fast downloads and uploads
- Enhanced face recognition, iris scanner and fingerprint scanner make accessing your phone quick, convenient and secure
- Samsung redesigned S pen is now Bluetooth enabled, so you can use it to control features remotely up to 10 m away
Now AllABoutSamsung have posted an unboxing video of the handset, which will only hit shelves in 2 weeks time.
The handset is now available to pre-order on Amazon UK for delivery on the 24th August. Find the device at Amazon here.