Samsung today announced a new program called Samsung Boost for Galaxy S21 customers in the UK. Samsung Boost offers premium services worth over £250 to Galaxy S21 customers for free. Samsung Galaxy S21 customers can get access to the following:
- 2 months Adobe Spark Post – Customers can unleash their inner creative with cool graphics and videos to give their social posts some swagger
- 2 months Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – A host of features that allow customers to capture and edit their stunning images
- 3 months Antstream Arcade – A chance for customers to rediscover thousands of retro games, like Pac Man and Mortal Kombat, challenging rivals directly from their smartphone
- 6 months Calm Premium – Enabling customers to relax through a world of meditation, sleep stories, soothing music and more, all created by health and mindfulness experts
- 4 months Deezer HiFi – Access to over 70 million tracks, playlists and podcasts all in beautiful rich, deep, ear-loving High Fidelity to make music rock!
- 3 months unlimited access to Fiit – Customers can train like a pro with unlimited access to the 700+ classes on the UK’s #1 rated fitness app
- 3 months Google Play Pass – Access to hundreds of games and apps free of ads, and in-app purchases with 3 months of Google Play Pass. With new titles added monthly and access for up to 5 family members, there’s something for everyone
- Google Play Points – Get Gold level and 600 Google Play Points to use for in-app items or Google Play Credit on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 3 months unlimited magazine and newspaper reading on Readly – Over 5000 titles to choose from, customers can dive into all their favourite newspapers and magazines anytime, anywhere
- 4 months YouTube Premium – Explore ad-free entertainment, giving customers the opportunity to discover new channels, download videos, play the biggest tracks, and binge like a boss.
Samsung Boost offers are available to all customers who have already purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G device in the UK and Ireland, in addition to those who purchase up until October 31st 2021.
“Our research told us they wanted the opportunity to try new apps and brands without getting lost in a sea of apps or committing to any long term contracts – Boost is exactly that. Whether people want to experience hi-fidelity music streaming or dip into gaming nostalgia Samsung Boost has something for everyone. Complimented by Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and SmartThings, customers have a world of possibility at their fingertips. This is just the start and with the help of our customers we look forward to building on our Boost proposition in the future.”