AT&T has announced that on the 8th November the Samsung ATIV S™ Neo will be coming to AT&T for only $21.00 per month with AT&T Next or $99.99 with a two-year contract. The ATIV S Neo is AT&T’s first 4G LTE Windows Phone 8 smartphone from Samsung.
"We are excited to add the Samsung ATIV S Neo with its large, sharp 4.77" HD display and expandable micro SD memory to our best-in-class Windows Phone portfolio," said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president- Devices, AT&T. "The ATIV S Neo brings together Samsung’s sleek design, AT&T’s blazing fast 4G LTE network and the award-winning Windows Phone 8 operating system. Now, customers can get their favorite features all in a single package."
On AT&T the handset features:
- A large 4.77" HD display
- 8MP back camera with LED flash that can capture up to 1080p video
- 1.9MP front camera sensor
- 16GB of built-in memory
- External Micro SD slot for up to 64GB of removable storage
- 5GB of free online cloud storage through AT&T Locker
- 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
- ATIV Beam for transferring files between compatible phones
The handset is already available on Sprint. For more information, see www.att.com/AtivSNeo.