Samsung today officially announced the beta program for the new One UI with Android 10 for Galaxy S10 users. This One UI update comes with several new features and design changes. Read about them in detail below.
- The clean and easy-to-use interface allows users to enjoy minimized pop-ups, embedded loading indicators and simplified button arrangements. The new One UI features a streamlined design where notifications take up less space, so users are kept up-to-date while being able to focus on the task at hand.
- The new, smarter layout provides a visually comfortable experience. An enhanced Dark Mode helps users at night by intelligently adjusting the brightness of images, texts and colors on the display while reducing battery consumption.
- Smart Lock screen automatically adjusts the color and format of the clock and notifications to ensure you can always see the text and icons clearly.
- The expanded One UI provides a wide range of tools to help you manage your digital wellness. Focus Mode lets you pause apps temporarily for times when you need to minimize distractions and get in the zone. By tracking usage, managing screen time or enabling focus mode to minimize distractions, users can ensure they are being efficient.
- Maintaining the performance of your smartphone is easier with the intuitive Device Care menu, which gives you quicker access to the essential functions. Some individual features are also enhanced to give you more control, such as keeping or deleting duplicate photos.
The Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G devices with Android 10 OS in the US, Germany and South Korea can download this new One UI beta build.