This one is the story that never ends. Slide to unlock is an application that is periodically updated by its creator A_C. This update is one of many that were released this month, and this one brings some pretty impressive new features that many might find it useful.
Changes of v2.40
– added options to remind any unread notification by vibration or sound or both (S2U2 Settings > Reminder).
Refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
– added "60 minutes" option for "Snooze time" (S2U2 Settings > General).
– added "Headset" option for "Lock on Talk" (S2U2 Settings > Power).
– added option to check if any notification exists before unlock by the Proximity Sensor (S2U2 Settings > Power).
– changed the action to shrink appointment info from "tap" to "slide up/down".
– added "slide to view" for Appointment: tap an appointment to show its details & then slide the slider to open Pocket Outlook with that appointment day.
To change the view appointment application to others, refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
– added slide action to the ON/OFF switch of S2U2 Settings.
– fixed a very rare case that iLock2 would hang the system.
It’s related to the checking of Exceptional EXE. If you want to know the technical details, then click here.
– fixed Manila was positioned incorrectly after soft-reset on some devices.
– fixed on some devices/ROMs, the hardware keys were locked even corresponding S2A option was turned on.
– fixed voice mail notification icon was not shown if the value was negative.
– fixed occasionally the "Replace WM6.5 system manual lock" did not work.
– a few minor bugs fixed.