Runtastic today released an update for its official Windows Phone. The latest update brings a couple of new features and improvements to the app.
First off, is Heart Rate Integration which will allow users can track their heart rate with the Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor. Unfortunately though, it isn’t available to free users – it’s only available for pro users. The update also brings a new transparent live tile, a new Bird View in map and some improvements to the layout of the app. Here’s the full changelog for the latest update:
- Heart Rate Integration: Track your heart rate with the Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor (PRO only)
- Heart Rate Zones: Train in the ideal heart rate zone, i.e. fat burning, to reach your goals (PRO only)
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location & receive messages for motivation to keep pushing
- Transparent Live Tile on your start screen
- Hydration feature: See how much you should drink to recovery from dehydration post-activity (PRO only)
- BirdView in map
- Japanese Voice Coach (PRO)
- New app languages: Russian, Turkish and Polish
- Improved layout
Runtastic is available as a free app on the Windows Phone Store – but it doesn’t include all the features as the Runtastic PRO version. Head over to this link to download Runtastic and this link to get Runtastic PRO (£3.49) from the Windows Phone Store.