The Dreadlocks team is proud to announce the release of the Rune Legend 1.4 update for Windows Phone 7. This update greatly increases the playing time with dozens of new levels. Players can enjoy new background music and more menu options and they can recommend the game via various social networks. Rune Legend is now available for a lower price of $0.99.
We have repaired a bunch of bugs. The game modes have undergone some major changes. The runestones in the snip mode have now a fixed orientation, the game controls are responding better and the star rewards come with a bigger challenge.
Upon comments made by players and reviewers we redesigned some of the story plans and we emphasized the story connection between the plans and the runes. Thanks guys, youâ€™ve been a great help.
Finally the update contains complete localization for 9 languages (7 new) and a support for future coming WP7 devices.
Complete list of changes:
- 20 new game plans for the bustle mode and snip mode
- one third of the story plans were redesigned
- 2 new pieces background music added
- English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian and Japanese localization
- support for changing language setting in the runtime
- easy gallery browsing
- new “recommend the game” added
- new “rate the game ” button added
- automatic help before launching the first game plan
- durations and difficulty in bustle mode modified
- difficulty setting in snip mode modified
- ergonomic listing between bustle and snip series
- story progress is shown in upper left corner
- runestonesâ€™ orientation is now fixed in the snip mode
- lifting and placing of the runestone is no longer counted as two actions
- hints are not generated constantly any more
- support for Windows Phone 7 Refresh and 256MB RAM devices
You can downloadÂ Rune Legend from Windows Phone MarketplaceÂ in free trial version with limited content or full version priced 0.99$.