PhoneArena reports on a tip they have received, consisting supposedly of the specs of the Nokia Lumia 940.
The rumoured successor to the Nokia Lumia 930 will have significantly increased specs, including:
- 5″ 1080p display with Gorilla Glass 4 (not announced or released yet).
- 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- PureView camera generation with 24 MP resolution, capable of 4K video recording with 60fps
- 5 MP front- facing camera l shooter with 1080p video.
- 137 x 71 x 8.9mm, weighing 149 grams
- Windows Phone 10
The specs contain some red flags, and I think we would be somewhat disappointed of the next flagship does not have a 2K screen, but I think overall such a device, likely coming in H2 2015, would be satisfactory.
What do our readers think? Let us know below.
Featured image via itechfuture.com