Microsoft announced Prestigio as one of the Windows Phone OEM at BUILD developer conference last month. There is a new report claiming that Prestigio’s first Windows Phone 8.1 device will be MultiPhone PAP5507 DUO. The device will be a mid-range smartphone with dual sim support. It will go on sale in some European and Russian markets in the month of July. Find the rumored spec of the device below,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch IPS screen 720p display made ??with OGS
- 8GB internal memory (microSD card support)
- 8MP primary camera and 2MP front cam
- Gorilla Glass 3, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS , 3G with HSPA +.
- Windows Phone 8.1