Now I am not a huge RPG player, so I cannot say I know or have played this game but I am sure some of you guys might be interested. Ported/developed by XDA member zyphuris55, this new game is a mini game that used to be played quite common on the PS1+2. Now considering I have very few experience with this all I can say is the comments seem positive and the updates seem to be rolling just fine.
If you are interested in getting a little game on your WM device read on:
– WM5/6 with a touch screen
– WVGA screen
To-Do by v2.0:
– MUSIC and sound effects
– More screen sizes "VGA, QVGA, WQVGA, other?"
– Ability to play the game in portrait and/or landscape
– Non-touchscreen version
– Duel others "friends or random" through bluetooth/ online
– Dueling Arena "multiple people join together for a prize"
– Text between fellow friends/ duelers
– Rotation support with the GSensor
– PC app "so pc people can battle phone people"
Currently working on:
– menu for the duel
– menu for the card selection
– save duel queue list to file
– Scroll bar "ball" for the save/load window
– WQVGA and QVGA screen sizes [pending]
– Wager selector (Money, Card/ Money, and Card & Money) [on hold]
– Basic AI [on hold]
– Added the ability to remove profile blocks
– Added the stats feature to buying a card
– fixed save/load problems
– fixed the next duel glitch
– fixed the selling card glitch in the card viewer
– upgraded some code