The Royal Bank of Scotland has delivered a significant update to their Windows Phone app.
The app already offers some great features, such as being able to withdraw money from any RBS, Natwest or Tesco ATM without having your card, and the usual ability to pay bills, send money to your phone contacts, transfer money, locate branches and ATMs , and also check your mortgages and top up you mobile phone.
In the latest update the app has a refreshed look, and also now features:
- It is easier to make another payment or transfer by selecting the new payment option
- You can now differentiate between ISA’s and Savings accounts
- You can view your CashBack Plus balance
- It is now easier and cheaper to contact RBS with a new basic rate number. This is charged at the same rate as a UK landline
- It is now easier to share the app with your friends and family. You can now recommend it from the more menu
The updated app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.