RoboForm has brought their password manager and form filler to Windows Phone.
All user Logins (Passcards), Identities and Safenotes are stored only on RoboForm Everywhere server and not locally on Windows Phone device. So there is no syncing per se, as RoboForm App loads Logins directly from RoboForm Everywhere server and saves them to your RoboForm Everywhere account on RoboForm Everywhere server.
The app features:
- One click Login into your Web accounts in the embedded RoboForm Browser.
- Multi-step Logins: use "Matching Passcards" button in the built-in browser.
- AutoSave Logins in embedded RoboForm browser, also manual Save.
- View your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, Contacts and Safenotes.
- Create and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks and Safenotes.
- Working directly with your RoboForm Everywhere Account.
- Fill forms from Identities in RoboForm embedded browser.
- Landscape and Portrait View.
- Create and Edit Identities and Contacts.
- Password Generator.
- Search for existing Logins.
The free app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.