Ring.com have updated their official Ring Video Doorbell app for Windows 10, with the app now a Universal Windows Application which works on Windows 10 Mobile handsets.
The Ring Video Doorbell connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and streams live audio and video to your smartphone, tablet and Windows 10 device.
The device lets you monitor what happens at your front door from wherever you are, be it around the corner or around the world.
The doorbell’s built-in motion sensors detect movement up to 30 feet and HD video recording stores all recorded footage to the cloud which can be accessed via the Ring app. The Ring Doorbell is quick and easy to set up as it mounts and syncs in minutes and has a built in battery and can also be powered through your existing doorbell wires.
The company’s new Windows 10 app features:
- Night vision infrared LEDs
- Quick and easy installation and setup
- HD Camera
- Dual power capabilities
- Advanced motion detecting sensors
- Cloud recording
- Ability to pair with an unlimited number of devices
New in the latest version is:
- Stick Up Cam: We’ve added support for the newest addition to the Ring family. When used together with Ring Video Doorbell, Stick Up Cam provides a full Ring of Security around your home. Learn more at ring.com/stickupcam
- Doorbell Volume Control: A much requested feature. Now you can adjust the volume of your doorbell’s ringing sound via the Device Settings screen in the app.
- This latest release has numerous bug fixes, performance and stability improvements including optimizations for Windows 10 mobile devices.
See screenshots of the app below:
See a video demo of the service below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.