And now for the good news.
Rhapsody, the streaming music service, has updated its windows phone app to version 3.0.
The update is optimised for Windows Phone 8 and brings:
- Offline playback of downloaded tracks, albums, and playlists
- Support for My Music, including the ability to add or remove tracks, albums, and artistâ€”plus check out other peopleâ€™s libraries.
- Add and remove stations from My Stations
- Add and remove playlists from My Playlists
- See your listening history
- Improvements to audio playback, album art, and search
Find the app, which needs a Rhapsody subscription, in the Windows Phone Store here.
Via The Window Team Blog.