The Lumia 650 may be one of the most leaked handsets, and we seem to know everything about it before its official release.
The latest is the news, reported by WindowsBlogItalia, that the handset will be coming to all major carriers in Italy, including H3G, Vodafone, Tim and Wind. The handset will be available in both colour variants (black and white) and should retail for around 200 Euro.
They also confirmed the specs, which , except for wireless charging, are pretty much as known already and which includes:
- Processor – Snapdragon 212, with clock speeds of 1.3 GHz and Quick Charge 2.0.
- Memory – 16 GB of expandable internal memory.
- Display – 5 “HD display (1280 x 720) (approximately 295 ppi).
- Camera – primary 8 MP with LED flash, front 5 MP.
- Battery – 2000 mAh, wireless charging included.
- Connectivity – LTE networks.
- Design- the two versions will be White (Light) or Black (Dark).
New renders (one above) have also been leaked, which shows the laser-cut edge on the smartphone – a detail which separates out the quality of the Lumia 650 from much more expensive handsets such as the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL unfortunately.
See more official renders at WindowsBlogItalia here.