This week’s Red Stripe Deals in Windows Store includes the first million-selling title in the “Final Fantasy” series, the next generation of air combat gaming and an app that helps you create posters, flyers, pamphlets, catalogs and brochures.
- “Final Fantasy III” ($7.99, usually $15.99) was an innovative milestone for the series that gave players the ability to change their characters’ classes at any time and summon powerful creatures as they journey to save the world.
- In “Cold Alley” ($3.49, usually $6.99), travel back in time and go on covert operations to master more than a dozen aircraft models. You’ll find realistic effects, including clouds, sun glare, and day and night transitions.
- Poster & Flyer ($1.99, usually $4.99) bundles more than 50 pre-designed templates and carefully handpicked fonts, as well as high-definition scenery and texture images as poster backgrounds.
- “Finding Teddy” ($2.99 in the Windows Store)
- “Heroes of Kalevala” ($1.49 in the Windows Store)
- “Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (Full)” ($2.99 in the Windows Store)
- Ichi (99 cents, usually $4.99)