Recently, we reported about the leaked images and the full specs of the upcoming Microsoft Lumia device RM-1090. According to the recent entries from Zauba, Microsoft has imported 2,500 units of Lumia 535 dummies in India. Usually, Microsoft imports dummies to display it in stores during the launch. So, this Lumia 535 might be the recently leaked RM-1090 device.
Find the full specs which was leaked by Chinese website below.
- 5 inch qHD Screen
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 chip
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 5 mega pixels primary camera and VGA front camera
- 1900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140.2×72.45×9.32(mm)
- Weight: 145.7 gms
- Frequency support: 900MHz,1800MHz,850MHz,1900MHz
- Colors: black, white, grey, blue, orange, blue, green
As it is a successor to Lumia 530 device, expect the pricing to be around $100 to $130 USD.