If you are in the Windows Store looking for a third-party app for your alarms, you will be glad to know that Realarm is available for Windows 10 devices. The app has been under beta testing for a while now, and it’s finally available for you to download on your Windows 10 device. As it’s a UWP app, you will be able to download it on your Windows 10 PC, Mobile, and Tablet.
The app features:
- Powerful recurrence options
- Customizable voice commands
- Alternating sounds (Random sounds)
- Custom repeat period
- Hourly/Minutely recurrence
- Custom recurrence
- Backup & Restore
- Calendar preview of all (single) alarm occurrences
- Quick alarm
- Beautiful live tile
The app has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 with new voice commands and a number of fixes.
The full change log reads:
- [NEW] Added voice commands
- [NEW] Added Mute all
- [NEW] Added Chinese language
- [NEW] Added Portuguese language
- [FIX] Fixed no alarms issue caused by Anniversary Update build bug
- [FIX] Fixed disabled Save button caused by bug in build 14905.1000
- [FIX] Fixed empty small tile
- [FIX] Fixed default dark theme
- [FIX] Stability improvements
The developer notes that due to a Microsoft bug the updgrade to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update would have disabled all your alarms, which can be fixed by simply launching the app.
Find it in the Store here.