Real Racing 2 has just arrived in the Windows Phone Store as a Nokia Lumia exclusive.
The racing game supports both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 and allows 1:1 multi-player game play over WIFI.
The game features:
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers – or battle it out against other racers over WiFi!
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of exhilarating gameplay. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or try to beat the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways, and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
The game is £3.99 and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See some more screen shots after the break.
Thanks Ali for the tip.