The Universal Readit for windows 10 has been updated to version 5.7 with some new tweaks and improvements.
The update brings an even darker dark theme and updated and improved translations, with the app now also available in Russian, Polish and Turkish.
The update brings along many more improvements and fixes, including:
- Darkened back up the dark theme a bit more, if you don’t like it, please use the legacy dark theme. Unfortunately I will never find a balance that will make everyone happy.
- Darkened chrome color
- Darkened unread post color a bit
- Translations updated across app
- Settings landing page
- Other missing translations fixed
- Still not quite 100% strings translated such as certain setting names in individual settings pages
- Some languages were not updated, if you notice missing strings with identifier names in your language you can contribute at poeditor.com to finish the translations and I will update them in app
- App is now available in Russian, Turkish and Polish
- Fixed graphical issue (when using small thumbnails) when pressing and holding on a post, you must now release your finger now for the context menu to appear though
- Fixed open post/comments on other device not working sometimes with mobile UI on phones/tablets/desktops
- Fixed return to top button being visible when viewing post content in some scenarios
- The username and subreddit are now ordered the same in the post list as in swipeview for small thumbnail UI
- Fixed overlapping bar on top of post viewer in profile
- The status bar color on mobile now matches the chrome color
- Fixed status bar in light theme
If you want to download the latest update for Readit on your Windows 10 device, you can get it from the link below.