Readit for windows 10 has been updated with a new features in the Windows Store today.
The update brings better support for sub-reddit notifications e.g. notifications for new posts, and now clicking on these notifications will take you directly to that sub-reddit and post.
The update brings along many more improvements and fixes, including:
- Subreddit notifications will now take you to the subreddit and the specific post for viewing
- Fixed a bug where caching would cache the license even if you haven’t purchased Readit ad-removal causing your license to never be checked again even if you purchased ad removal.
- There is no longer a bar above posts in profiles, inbox, and search in the mobile UI
- Fixed bug where nsfw subreddits would show overlay on every post in swipeview.
- Fixed graphical issue when pressing and holding on a post, you must now release your finger now for the context menu to appear though
- Fixed a bug where brackets could cause plain text to be interpreted as a link in markdown
- Fixed gifs sometimes playing in the post list which caused the app to slowdown (anniversary update)
- Fixed buggy submit button that attached to the keyboard (appbar) in mobile UI
- Fixed unsubscribe not working in the subscriptions list
If you want to download the latest update for Readit on your Windows 10 device, you can get it from the link below.